The mountains of Salzburg and a culture famous around the world
For those setting out on a journey of discovery.
Barely any other province in Austria boasts such a diverse array of recreational opportunities as Salzburg. On the one hand, due to the fascinating historical backdrop, shaped by countless beautiful stories. On the other, because we are located in a mountain region, where people still treat the available resources with gentle restraint and show great respect for nature. Explore our Alpine cosmos either out on your own, or side-by-side with us within the framework of our daily activity program.
- Hiking paradise amid the Radstädter Tauern mountains
- Guided hikes to the most beautiful places in our region
- Hiking package included. We are happy to lend you hiking gear including rucksacks, hiking poles and hiking map
- New mountain bikes to borrow for free
- Rafting, canyoning, high-ropes courses – pure adrenaline
- Our own mountain hut “die Gnadenalm” for one-of-a-kind moments
- Skiing in Obertauern – “where snow makes its home”
- Free ski shuttle to Obertauern – departing from right outside our ski depot
- Wide selection of cross-country ski trails around the resort, with a full range of difficulty to choose from
- Numerous cleared winter hiking paths, from wild and romantic to high-alpine
- Floodlit toboggan run next to our own hut
- Romantic sleigh rides at the Gnadenalm
- Traditional game of “ice stock” on a natural rink
- Salzburg City with its cultural highlights – just an hour away
- “World of Ice Giants” – the biggest ice caves in the world
- Salt mines – a memorable experience for the whole family
- Liechtensteinklamm – longest publicly accessible gorge in the Alps
- Wide variety of castles & palaces with great visitor programs
- Traditional festivals & events during Harvest Festival
- Family outings for lots of enjoyment and lasting memories
Fit & Fun
- Light and airy fitness area with modern equipment like new
- Unique: high-tech bowling lane with VIP lounge
- Adjacent exercise and meditation room for a wide selection of exercise- and motion programs
- Lürzerhof Base Camp – the functional year-round storage room for sporting equipment, including 1 ski locker per room with heated boot dryer
So much to experience. Our activity program.
Out and about, and at the same time doing something good for your health. Many activities turn into true adventures, especially if you keep your eyes open for things that are special and unexpected. During your excursions you are certain to encounter many things that were, up to that point, new and unknown to you – and always in the fresh mountain air. Improve your fitness as you go hiking, mountain biking, or taking part in an effective training program led by a professional. “Lürzerhof Alpin Life Resort” is the ideal base for whatever your plans – sure to live up to the expectations of big and small alike.